Cambium Networks 5 GHz PMP 450b Mid-gain Subscriber Module
The PMP 450b Subscriber Module supports frequencies from 4.9 – 5.925 GHz and provides 300 Mbps aggregate throughput in a 40 MHz channel.
Manufacturer: Cambium Networks
Cambium Networks 450 platform increases performance with the addition of the 450b Subscriber and Backhaul Module
• Ultra-wide band radios support the entire band, from 4.9 to 5.925 GHz.
• Gigabit Ethernet Interface provides the maximum transfer rates to the device.
• 3.5 mm audio jack allows direct connection of headphones without any adapters.
• New System on a Chip (SoC) enhances Packet Processing Power more than 4x that of the 450 SM.
• Capable of up to 300 Mbps aggregate in a 40 MHz channel.
• Backhaul radios can function as a Point-to-Point (PTP) link or as a Subscriber Module (SM), except for Global models.