Unreliable connectivity is not connectivity at all. Network operators need to have confidence that their communications infrastructure will work when it is needed. At Cambium Networks, we infuse quality into our solutions through design, manufacturing, testing, partner selection and support.
Cambium networks’ global vision and actionable blueprint for transforming communities with powerful, innovative and affordable wireless broadband technology and solutions.
At Cambium Networks, our vision is a world where no one is left unconnected to the economic and social power of the Internet. No matter how far the distances, how difficult the terrain and how limited the resources, Cambium Networks develops and provides leading-edge technology that connects the citizens of the world. Lives are transformed. Communities are empowered. Regions and countries are able to participate in the global economy to help them grow and prosper.
Vertical Markets and Solutions
Wireless service providers (wisps)
• Rural Connectivity
• Municipal Connectivity
• Remote Office Connectivity
• Primary or Redundant Connectivity
• Video Surveillance Backhaul
• Site Monitoring
• LAN Extension
• Leased Line Replacement
What Makes Cambium PTP Solutions Different:
High performance – to perform reliably in virtually any path conditions, including Non-Line-of-Sight and long-range Line-of-Sight, over water and desert terrain, and even in severe weather conditions.
• Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) – the only backhaul products with MIMO technology.
• Dynamic Spectrum OptimizationTM (DSO) – resists interference and signal fading.
• Adaptive Modulation – to provide the maximum throughput with highest link quality. High Spectral Efficiency – to provide high throughput with minimal spectrum usage. PTP LINKPlanner tool – to provide a graphical representation of the link path along with configuration details such as link configuration description, antenna height and maximum power and a performance summary such as link loss, data rates, and link reliability.
• Investment Protection – PTP 810 supports TDM today and enables IP to provide smooth migration without replacing equipment.
Rapid deployment in hours – enabling network operators to rapidly extend broadband connectivity when and where it is needed.