Cambium Networks ePMP Force 300-25
Cambium Networks’ ePMP™ Force 300-25 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
The High-gain ePMP Force 300-25 802.11AC Wave 2 solution provides 500+ Mbps peak throughput and always-on spectrum analysis.
Manufacturer: Cambium Networks
• Broad selection of high-performance subscriber modules for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint fixed wireless broadband applications
• Up to 600 Mbps capacity and up to 80 MHz channels leveraging proven protocols on 802.11ac Wave 2 technology
• Compatible with 3000 Series Access Points for MU-MIMO performance and with backward compatibility to 1000/2000 Access Points for ease of migration
• 3-year hardware warranty
Service providers face ever-increasing demand for capacity in a limited amount of spectrum. The Force 300 series of subscriber modules (SM) meets this demand offering high performance and low latency across both point-to-multipoint and point-to-point deployments.
Force 300 SM series offers a wide range of antenna options but they all feature the following differentiating features:
• Up to 600 Mbps capacity and latencies as low as 2 ms when using ePTP technology.
• Proven air interface on top of 802.11ac Wave 2 technology
• Interoperability with the 3000, which uses MU-MIMO to achieve 1.2 Gbps per sector by transmitting to two Force 300 SM’s simultaneously.
• Interoperability with 3000L, MP 3000 MicroPOP and backward compatibility with the 2000 and 1000.
• Integrated always-on spectrum analyzer for assessing the noise floor across a wide swath of 5 GHz spectrum.
• Multiple levels of QoS (Quality of Service) for voice, video and data applications supporting a wide variety of service packages for both residential and enterprise users.
• Security features meeting the requirements of enterprise, industrial, government and service provider users.
• Management by Cambium Networks cnMaestro™ element management system for easy provisioning, monitoring and upgrades.
• Network planning with LINKPlanner and cnHeat.
• 3-year hardware warranty and support from Cambium Networks.
• Each SM comes with a Power over Ethernet injector and pole mount hardware included.