Cambium Networks ePMP Force 190
The ePMP™ Force 190 provides up to 200 Mbps throughput and low latency with a high gain antenna in a compact design.
Manufacturer: Cambium Networks
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in
overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband
connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with
its highly compact packaging.
• The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up
to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while
providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
• QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides
three levels of trafficpriority.
• Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
• This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
• Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.