Cambium Networks ePMP Force 130 2.4 GHz
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP™ Force 130 is an affordable subscriber module particularly well-suited for markets where price is key.
• The ePMP Force 130 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 140 Mbps
with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing
high performance and low round-trip latency.
• QoS management offers outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of
• The ePMP Force 130 is available in both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz options. (See 5 GHz spec sheet for additional details on that band.)
• Installation is a breeze for pole and wall mounting.
Channel Spacing Configurable on 5 MHz increments
Frequency Range 2402 – 2472 MHz
Channel Width 5 | 10 | 20 | 40 MHz
MAC (Media Access Control) Layer Cambium Proprietary
Physical Layer 2×2 MIMO/OFDM
Ethernet Interface 10/100 BaseT
Protocols Used IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, 24V POE, IGMP Snooping
Network Management HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH
VLAN 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
• The ePMP Force 130 is compatible with ePMP 1000 Access Points.
• The ePMP Force 130 is available in EMEA, CALA and APAC regions where type approved. It is NOT avaialble in North America.
Manufacturer: Cambium Networks
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in
overcrowded RF environments. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband
connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.