For outdoor critical infrastructure operations, cnReach transports process monitoring and control data from the remote sensor back to the operations center supporting real-time automated decision making and on-going analytics. Covering large geographic areas, hard to reach terrain and challenging spectrum environments, cnReach delivers reliable, secure connectivity to the petrochemical, electric utility, water/wastewater/stormwater and transportation industries. cnReach eases the migration to modern networks by combining legacy serial and analog/digital I/O with TCP/IP and Ethernet connectivity. Fully integrated into a ‘single pane-of-glass’ management platform (cnMaestroTM) cnReach helps bridge the IT/OT sides of complex organizations. Combining cnReach’s licensed and unlicensed narrow-band radios with Cambium Networks’ broadband technologies, industrial organizations are delivering end-to-end Industrial Internet of Things solutions today.
• Licensed and unlicensed 900 MHz (cnReach is also available in 700 MHz licensed)
• Secure communications with AES 128/256-bit encryption with password authentication.
• Highly reliable communications with access point synchronization and adaptive modulation.
• Single and dual radio con gurations for advanced relay and store-and-forward applications.
• Extensive I/O capabilities easing the transition from serial to all-IP networks with multiple serial ports, Ethernet ports and analog/digital I/O built-in. Sophisticated network planning with LINKPlanner, a no-charge planning tool enabling network designers to predict both capacity and availability of networks crossing all of Cambium’s technologies.
• Supported by cnMaestro software for monitoring the status of entire networks carrying tracking across sensors .